SFB 985 & Georgia Institute of Technology
Functional Microgels and Microgel Systems
July 9 – 12, 2018 in Monschau, Germany
The second summer school on Functional Microgels and Microgel Systems, which will be jointly organized by the SFB 985 Functional Microgels and Microgel Systems at RWTH Aachen University (Germany) and the Georgia Institute of Technology (USA) is approaching. The workshop will take place in Monschau (near Aachen) in July 2018. As lecturers, we will again have world leading scientists with expertise from different fields with a common interest in microgels.
There will be lectures on:
- Synthesis strategies for functionalized microgels
- Characterization techniques for microgels
- Computer simulations on different length scales
- Physical properties and behavior of microgels and microgel suspensions
- Applications and uses of microgels across disciplines
The detailed program of the workshop will be distributed in a second curriculum in January 2018.
All participants will have the opportunity to present their scientific work as a poster.